The header file graphics.h contains circle() function which draws a circle with center at (x, y) and given radius.
circle(x, y, radius); where, (x, y) is center of the circle. 'radius' is the Radius of the circle.
Input : x = 250, y = 200, radius = 50 Output : Input : x = 300, y = 150, radius = 90 Output :
Below is the implementation to draw circle in C:
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- Draw a circle without floating point arithmetic
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Check if a circle lies inside another circle or not
- Equation of circle when three points on the circle are given
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- bar() function in C graphics
- Vector vs Raster Graphics
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
- Segments in Computer Graphics
- bar3d() function in C graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.