The header file graphics.h contains circle() function which draws a circle with center at (x, y) and given radius.
circle(x, y, radius); where, (x, y) is center of the circle. 'radius' is the Radius of the circle.
Input : x = 250, y = 200, radius = 50 Output : Input : x = 300, y = 150, radius = 90 Output :
Below is the implementation to draw circle in C:
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- Draw a circle without floating point arithmetic
- How to discretize an Ellipse or Circle to a Polygon using C++ Graphics?
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Check if a circle lies inside another circle or not
- Equation of circle when three points on the circle are given
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- Mandlebrot Set in C/C++ Using Graphics
- bar() function in C graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai