The header file graphics.h contains circle() function which draws a circle with center at (x, y) and given radius.
circle(x, y, radius); where, (x, y) is center of the circle. 'radius' is the Radius of the circle.
Input : x = 250, y = 200, radius = 50 Output : Input : x = 300, y = 150, radius = 90 Output :
Below is the implementation to draw circle in C:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Draw an Ellipse rotating over a Circle in C++ graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- Draw a Chess Board using Graphics Programming in C
- Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
- Draw a triangle in C++ graphics
- How to discretize an Ellipse or Circle to a Polygon using C++ Graphics?
- Draw a circle without floating point arithmetic
- Program to calculate area of inner circle which passes through center of outer circle and touches its circumference
- Equation of circle when three points on the circle are given
- Check if a circle lies inside another circle or not
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- DDA Line generation Algorithm in Computer Graphics
- Creating a Rainbow using Graphics Programming in C
- Point Clipping Algorithm in Computer Graphics
- How to add "graphics.h" C/C++ library to gcc compiler in Linux
- 2D Transformation in Computer Graphics | Set 1 (Scaling of Objects)
- Translation of objects in computer graphics
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai