The text-align property in CSS is used to specify the horizontal alignment of text in an element.
Property Value: The text-align property value are listed below:
- left: It is used to set the text-alignment into left.
- right: It is used to set the text-alignment into right.
- center: It is used to set the text-alignment into center.
- justify: It is used to stretched the content of an element to display the same width of each line.
- initial: It is used to set its default value.
- inherit: It is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by text-align property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Internet Explorer 3.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Opera 3.5
- Safari 1.0
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.