ClearTrail Technologies Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer (On-Campus)
It was an On-Campus drive in April 2021. This drive was held virtually.
There were 4 rounds.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Online Test
- Technical Interview I
- Technical Interview II
- HR Interview
Round 1(Online Test): It was taken on firstnaukri.com. It was given to around 100 students. This test comprises questions of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability and technical questions along with 2 coding questions of easy difficulty.
Round 2(Technical Interview I): 3 students were selected for this round. And I was one of them. The interview was taken on Microsoft Teams. It went up to 1.5 hrs. He asked me everything from my resume.
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain 4 principles of OOPs.
- Difference between Object Overloading and Object Overriding.
- Write an SQL query to select the employee with the highest salary from the IT department.
- Some Project Questions.
- What are ACID properties in SQL?
- Puzzle: There is a shopkeeper. He has 3 bags full of 30 coconuts each. He has to go from point A to point B. There are 30 checkpoints between the two points. At each checkpoint, the shopkeeper has to give 1 coconut from each bag. How many coconuts will be left at point B?
- Coding Question: You have a multi-digit number. You have to swap its first and last digit.
Example:- Input - 1234 Output - 4231
- Any questions for us?
Round 3(Technical Interview II): It was also taken on Microsoft Teams. It was an easy round. It went up to 20 minutes.
- How was your first technical round?
- Puzzle: You are driving an Auto. It has 3 tyres and two spare tyres. You have to travel a distance of 50 km. If all the tyres cover equal distance then what is the distance?
- Any question for me?
Round 4(HR Interview): It was a telephonic interview. It went up to 10 minutes.
- Introduce Yourself.
- Have you given any interview before?
- Are you ready to relocate?
- What do you know about ClearTrail Technologies?
- Any question for me?
While on the call itself, HR told me that I am selected and will receive my offer letter soon.