It was of 3 rounds :
1st round was aptitude (written test) which contained 30 general aptitude (which includes 2 analytic, 5 mathematical aptitude, also pie diagrams where 4 questions has to be answered using this diagram. other i don’t remember) and 20 technical questions (which includes networks, unix commands, c programs to find out output and DBMS ) it was quite easy. You have to get minimum 15 in general apti and minimum 10 in technical apti.
2nd was technical round
They asked most of the questions from networks and linux.
If u go for this post please prepare well with networks basics such as
function of each layer.
device used in each layer.
functions of switches,bridge,router. difference between each.
advantages of c over c++.
questions on linux.
program to find prime numbers.
and still more technical questions
also they askedwy should i hire you ?
wt do u know about Akamai ?
but unfortunately i couldn’t clear this round .
3rd round was HR round even there some of basic questions on networks and linux was asked to my friends. and communication skill is important in HR round.
finally they selected two candidates out of all.
Guys if they come as tier two company the interview process will be easy. Don’t miss the chance.
All the best..!!!!!!
If they come as tier 1 company definitely they’ll ask coding.
First was online test for 1 hour after that 45 min of coding.
In coding 3 questions was programs (One was on linked list other was related to pattern matching and one more is related to reverse of string) and one UML diagram.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- PeopleStrong Interview | On-Campus For Associate Software Engineer
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- DBS Hack2Hire Interview Experience (Tech Associate)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)