Accenture Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer
Round 1: Aptitude and Coding
- It mainly had two stages. The first one had aptitude, verbal and logical questions. If you attain the minimum cutoff you will be redirected for the Coding round.
- The coding Round mainly had two questions with 2 test cases each. The difficulty level was medium. Once the coding round is cleared you will receive a mail from Accenture for communications assessment.
Round 2: Communications Assessment
- Communication Assessment mainly focuses on your listening and speaking skills. It takes about 20-30 minutes and it is easy. Once done with Round 2, you will be allowed to choose a slot for your Technical/HR interview.
Round 3: Interview
- The interviewer was very friendly. He started with introducing himself and asked me to:
- Introduce myself
- Brief about my project and asked questions like what problems I faced during the project and how did I solve it etc.,
- Finally asked me if I had any questions for him
Results: It took about 17 days and finally I was selected for Associate Software Engineer.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!