Applications in AngularJS enable the creation of real-time Applications. There are four primary steps involved in creation of Applications in AngularJS:
- Creation of List for an Application.
- Adding elements in the List.
- Removing elements from the List.
- Error Handling
Below are the steps for creations a Subject List Application:
Step 1: To start with, choose the list which you want to create. Then using, controller and ng-repeat directive display the elements of the array as a list.
Step 2: Use the text field, in your application with the help of the ng-model directive. In the controller, make a function named addNewSubject, and use the value of the addSubject input field to add a subject to the ‘name’ array. Add a button, to add a new subject using an ng-click directive.
Step 3: To remove a subject, make a remove function with the index as it’s a parameter. For each subject, make a span item and give them an ng-click directive to call the remove function.
Step 4: Errors need to be carefully handled.
For example: If the same subject is added twice in the list, it displays an error message.
- How to add Google map and Marker to your Application using AngularJS ?
- What is SPA (Single page application) in AngularJS?
- Flask - (Creating first simple application)
- Difference between System Level Exception and Application Level Exception in C#
- Creating Knockout Application along with Setting up Environment in Visual Studio
- Design first Application using Express
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- Debugging and Testing of a Node Application
- 5 Must Have Tools For Web Application Penetration Testing
- How to upload Laravel App to Heroku Cloud Application Platform
- How to choose a Technology Stack for Web Application Development ?
- Node.js | First Application
- Create a GeeksforGeeks Wrapper Application using Electron
- What is RAC(Real Application Cluster)?
- How to create a basic application in Java Spring Boot
- Difference Between Web application and Website
- How to Add Google Locations Autocomplete to your Angular Application ?
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- How to auto-save data when application is offline in Angular 8?
- Profile Application using Python Flask and MySQL
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.