AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers
There are so many features in AngularJS like MVC Framework, The unique AngularJS Router, User Interface with HTML, Directives, Scope, Data Binding, Dependency Injection, Compability, Avoid Tiresome Work and High Performance.
3. What is scope and Data Binding in AngularJS?
- Data Binding: Angular provides a function Data Binding which helps us to have an almost real-time reflection of the input given by the user i.e. it creates a connection between Model and View.
There are four kinds of data bindings in AngularJS, these are:
- Event Binding
- Property Binding
- Two way Binding
- Interpolation Binding
5. Differences between one-way binding and two-way binding
- Property Binding: Similar to Java, variables defined in the parent class can be inherited by child class that is templates in this case. The only difference between Interpolation and Property binding is that we should not store non-string values in variables while using interpolation. So if we have to store Boolean or other data types than use Property Binding.
- Interpolation Binding: Angular interpolation is used display a component property in the respective view template with double curly braces syntax. Interpolation is used to transfer properties mentioned in component class to be reflected in its template.
6. Explain the Services and Expression in AngularJS
- Services: Services are used to create variables/data that can be shared and can be used outside the component in which it is defined.
- Expression: Expressions in AngularJS are used to bind application data to HTML. The expressions are resolved by Angular and the result is returned back to where the expression is written.
8. Write all steps to configure an Angular App(ng-app)?
- Step 1: The angular.module will be created at first.
- Step 2: A controller will be assigned to the module.
- Step 3: The module will be linked with the HTML template with an angular app(ng-app).
- Step 4: The HTML template will be linked with the controller with an ng-controller directive.
9. With options on page load how you can initialize a select box?
You can initialize a select box using ng-init directive when options on page load.
<div ng-controller = " apps/dashboard/account " ng-switch
On = "! ! accounts" ng-init = " loadData ( ) ">
Directive: Directives are markers on the DOM element which tell Angular JS to attach a specified behavior to that DOM element or even transform the DOM element with its children. Simple AngularJS allows extending HTML with new attributes called Directives. AngularJS has a set of built-in directives which offers functionality to the applications. It also defines its own directives. Popular directives are ng-app, ng-controller, ng-bind, etc.
11. What are the advantages of using AngularJS?
There are several advantages to AngularJS. Supports the MVC pattern support two ways of data binding using AngularJS. It has per-defined form validations Supported both client-server communication and animations.
Routing in AngularJS is used when the user wants to navigate to different pages in an application but still wants it to be a single page application. AngularJS routes enable the user to create different URLs for different content in an application. The ngRoute module helps in accessing different pages of an application without reloading the entire application.
13. How to share data between controllers in AngularJS?
We have to create a service first. The Services are used to share data between controllers in AngularJS. We use events, $parent, next sibling, and controller by using a $rootScope.
14. What are the steps for the compilation process of HTML?
- Step 1: Using the standard browser API, first, the HTML is parsed into DOM
- Step 2: By using the call to the $compile() method, a compilation of the DOM is performed. The method traverses the DOM and then matches the directives.
- Step 3: Link the template with a scope by calling the linking function returned from the previous step.
15. What is string interpolation in AngularJS?
In AngularJS, during the compilation process, it matches the text and attributes using interpolate service to see if they contain embedded expressions. As part of the normal digest cycle, these expressions are updated and registered as watches.
16. How many types of Directives are available in AngularJS?
There are four kinds of directives in AngularJS those are described below:
- Element directives
- Attribute directives
- CSS class directives
- Comment directives
17. What is injector?
The injector in AngularJS is basically a service locator. It is used to invoked methods and for loading modules. There can be only one injector in a single AngularJS app.
AngularJS Factory Method makes the development process of AngularJS application more robust. A factory is a simple function that allows us to add some logic to a created object and return the created object. The factory is also used to create/return a function in the form of reusable code which can be used anywhere within the application. Whenever we create an object using a factory it always returns a new instance for that object. The object returned by the factory can be integrated(injectible) with different components of the Angularjs framework such as controller, service, filter or directive.
19. What is the digest cycle in AngularJS?
It is the most important part of the process of data binding in AngularJS. It basically compares the old and new versions of the scope model. The digest cycle triggered automatically. If we want to trigger the digest cycle manually then we can use $apply().
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...