What is W3.CSS?
- W3.CSS is a modern framework with built-in reponsiveness and easy to learn and use compared to other CSS framework.
- Its aim is to speed up and simplify web developement and support modern responsive devices like Mobile, Laptop, Tablet and Desktop
- W3.CSS was designed to be a high quality alternative to Bootstrap and is developed by w3school.com
What is angularJS?
- AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps which extends HTML with new attributes.
- It provides automated testing and is perfect for single page application
- It gives application a clean structure and lot of reusable code.
Most important part of W3.CSS :
- w3-container: adds a 16px left and right padding to any HTML element.
- w3-fontSize : w3-tiny, w3-small, w3-medium(default), w3-large, w3-xlarge, w3-xlarge, w3-xxlarge, w3-xxxlarge, w3-jumbo.
- w3-text: It provides css features like alignment, opacity, shadow, special effect.
- w3-input: It provides input cards, coloured labels, border, checkbox, radio buttons, etc
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- How to set, get and clear cookies in AngularJs?
- How to iterate over the keys and values with ng-repeat in AngularJS ?
- Interesting Facts and Features about AngularJS
- What's the difference between ng-pristine and ng-dirty in AngularJS?
- AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers
- How to Set navbar active class with Bootstrap and AngularJS ?
- What is the Difference between Constructor and ngOnInit in AngularJS ?
- What is the difference between $watch and $observe in AngularJS ?
- How to add Google map and Marker to your Application using AngularJS ?
- Difference between declarations and entryComponents in AngularJS
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Difference between Directive and Component in AngularJS
- Difference between Template and TemplateURL in AngularJS
- How AngularJS prefixes $ and $$ are used?
- How to get file content and other details in AngularJS?
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.