It was originally designed by a twitter employee, and was known as Twitter Blueprint. In 2011,it’s official version was launched with the name Bootstrap.
Why use it?
There are many reason’s why bootstrap is leading the web frameworks race,some of them are:
- Reusability: Bootstrap contains ready made components,CSS styles and plugins that can be included directly into our code.Hence we can make use of these components and styles in our code,which will save time and helps in rapid development of the website/we app.
- Mobile-first: The main priority when we make a website using bootstrap is to be mobile responsive.Mobile-first basically means that we build the website from a smartphone level and then scale it up to conform to the bigger sizes.
- Easy to get started: It is easy to get started as it only requires the knowledge of HTML and CSS only.
- Open source: It is open source in nature and completely free to download.
- Great Grid system: Bootstrap makes use of the powerful 12 column grid system which is easy to use and is very consistent.
AngularJs was originally developed in 2008-2009 by Misko hevery and Adam abrons, and is now maintained by Google.
Why use it?
- Time saving:AngularJs allows us to work with components and hence we can use them again which saves time and unnecessary code.
- Ready to use template:AngularJs is mainly plain HTML, and it mainly makes use of the plain HTML template and passes it to the DOM and then the AngularJS compiler. It traverses the templates and then they are ready to use.
Key Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
Some head to head differences between AngularJs and Bootstrap are mentioned below:
|1. AngularJs is developed and maintained by google.||Bootstrap is designed and developed by core team of twitter.|
|2. AngularJs is used in Mobile App development.||Bootstrap is used in Mobile App development.|
|4. AngularJs is not a CSS framework.||Bootstrap is a CSS framework.|
|5. AngularJs is not responsive oriented.||Bootstrap is responsive oriented.|
|6. AngularJs provides two-way data binding in .||In Bootstrap Two-way data binding is not an option|
|7. Elements cannot be easily arranged on a page||In case of Bootstrap, this can be done easily as there is a flexbox support present.|
|8. AngularJs has better templating engine as when compared to Bootstrap.||Bootstrap does not have much powerful template engine.|
|9. AngularJs has routing facility.||Bootstrap does not have routing facility.|
|10. AngularJs provides dependency injection.||Bootstrap does not provide dependency injection.|
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to Set navbar active class with Bootstrap and AngularJS ?
- AngularJS | angular.bootstrap() Function
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- What's the difference between ng-pristine and ng-dirty in AngularJS?
- What is the Difference between Constructor and ngOnInit in AngularJS ?
- What is the difference between $watch and $observe in AngularJS ?
- Difference between declarations and entryComponents in AngularJS
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Difference between Directive and Component in AngularJS
- Difference between Template and TemplateURL in AngularJS
- Difference between VueJS and AngularJS
- Difference Between CSS and Bootstrap
- Difference between React.js and Bootstrap
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : bunnyram19