For creating dropdown list based on array items, should use ng-options directives:
Make same dropdown list using ng-repeat directives.
Dropdowns from ng-repeat has to be a string.
- Why does password boxes are smaller than text boxes in IE ?
- How to select first object in object in AngularJS?
- Why does AngularJS include an empty option in select ?
- How to select an element by its class name in AngularJS ?
- ES6 | Dialog Boxes
- How to Get $_POST from multiple check-boxes ?
- How to create three boxes in the same div using HTML and CSS ?
- How to insert collapsible Text Boxes in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed text and text boxes in New Google Sites ?
- PHP | MySQL Select Query
- HTML | <select> autocomplete Attribute
- How to randomly select rows from Pandas DataFrame
- CSS | user-select Property
- How to get multiple selected values of select box in php?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- How to select multiple columns in a pandas dataframe
- Select row with maximum and minimum value in Pandas dataframe
- HTML <select> disabled Attribute
- HTML | DOM Textarea select() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.