To create animation effect in Angular.Js using ngAnimate module, that provides support for CSS based animations.
Using this sample code, the demonstration of hiding the division/section is showed up by checking the checkbox.
Steps to bring Animation using AngularJs into the picture:
- Include Angular.Js animate lib in script tag as:
- Refer to the ngAnimate module inside body tag as:
- ngAnimate module adds and removes classes.The Directives used in AngularJS that adds/removes classes are:
Examples: Below is the implementation of Angular.Js animation.
- CSS | Animations
- jQuery | Stop Animations
- Android Animations in Kotlin
- How to run two animations simultaneously in jQuery ?
- How to dynamically create '@-Keyframe' CSS animations?
- Android Rotate animations in Kotlin
- AngularJS | ng-show Directive
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- How to convert string into a number using AngularJS ?
- Introduction to AngularJS
- AngularJS | Factory Method
- AngularJS | ng-init Directive
- AngularJS | ng-if Directive
- AngularJS | ng-dblclick Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keypress Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keydown Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keyup Directive
- AngularJS | ng-href Directive
- AngularJS | ng-focus Directive
- AngularJS | ng-hide Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.