Events in AngularJS can be added using the Directives mentioned below:
- ng-mousemove: Movement of mouse leads to the execution of event.
- ng-mouseup: Movement of mouse upwards leads to the execution of event.
- ng-mousedown: Movement of mouse downwards leads to the execution of event.
- ng-mouseenter: Click of the mouse button leads to the execution of event.
- ng-mouseover: Hovering of the mouse leads to the execution of event.
- ng-cut: Cut operation leads to the execution of the event.
- ng-copy: Copy operation leads to the execution of the event.
- ng-keypress: Press of key leads to the execution of the event.
- ng-keyup: Press of upward arrow key leads to the execution of the event.
- ng-keydown: Press of downward arrow key leads to the execution of the event.
- ng-click: Single click leads to the execution of the event.
- ng-dblclick: Double click leads to the execution of the event.
Example 1: Showing action on the occurrence of any Mouse Movement Event. This includes events of dragging the mouse to cause movement of the cursor on the screen.
Example 2: This example showing the $event obj for calling the function on Mouse Movement Event. Here, $event object enables the occurrence of a mouse movement event.
Example 3: This example shows the action being performed forOn Click Event. Here, the click of the mouse button leads to the performance of some action.
- CSS | pointer-events Property
- What are Long-Polling, Websockets, Server-Sent Events (SSE) and Comet?
- Node.js Events
- ES6 | Events
- How to bind 'touchstart' and 'click' events but not respond to both ?
- Difference between DOMContentLoaded and load Events
- Keyboard Events in ElectronJS
- How to handle events in dynamically created elements in jQuery ?
- How to disable mouseout events triggered by child elements?
- jQuery Mouse Events
- How to use jQuery touch events plugin for mobiles ?
- SVG pointer-events Attribute
- AngularJS | ng-show Directive
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- How to convert string into a number using AngularJS ?
- Introduction to AngularJS
- AngularJS | Factory Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.