AngularJS APIs are used for comparing, iterating and converting objects.Basic AngularJS API includes
It is used to check whether an object is a string or not.It returns true if the object is string otherwise false.
It is used to convert all the characters of the string into lowercase characters.
It is used to convert all the characters of the string into uppercase characters.
It is used to check whether an object is a number or not. It returns true if object is a number otherwise false.
- What are the AngularJs Global API?
- AngularJS | fetch data from API using HttpClient
- Difference between REST API and SOAP API
- AngularJS | ng-show Directive
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- Introduction to AngularJS
- AngularJS | Factory Method
- AngularJS | ng-init Directive
- AngularJS | ng-if Directive
- AngularJS | ng-dblclick Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keypress Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keydown Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keyup Directive
- AngularJS | ng-href Directive
- AngularJS | ng-focus Directive
- AngularJS | ng-hide Directive
- AngularJS | ng-disabled Directive
- AngularJs | ng-list Directive
- AngularJS | ng-mouseup Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.