ROUND 1 (2HRS AND 30 MINS): A total of 5 challenges were there.
- LRU cache implementation
- Rainwater trapped problem
- Valid sudoku and then tell the invalid Quadrants in the output.
2 Question on ReactJS
I was able to complete 2 coding questions completely and 3rd Partially only and was shortlisted for the next round.
ROUND 2 (TECHNICAL INTERVIEW,50 MINS): Started with my Introduction and then deep discussions on my projects, each and every technology used, had bonus points if the project was live, so I got that points as my platform was live, questions were like jwt token, its storage, promises, callbacks, middlewares, callbackhells , async/await, ES6 syntax, NoSQL datastore used, authentication used, socket objects, child processes, exit codes, REST API’s. The interview ended in about 50 mins.
ROUND 3 (TECHNICAL INTERVIEW + MANAGERIAL,75 MINS): Introduction, Family background, hobbies then tech part started, firstly the interview was on google meet then interviewer shifted it to my live video conferencing platform, after that system design of one of my projects, again deep discussions on projects, how NodeJS handles concurrency, then general questions.
ROUND 4 (HR INTERVIEW, 10 MINS): This round was the shortest as the interviewer just called to ask if I had any questions regarding the company which I had, and my willingness to work with a startup.
Only 3 of getting selected
So the Tech rounds were more on DEV rather than CS fundamentals so this interview was a bit different from another general interview, so one must have a good insight of work done on personnel projects and tech stack used along with CP and CS fundamentals, all the credit goes for GeeksforGeeks to helping me to prepare for this.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 185 (For SDE1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 141 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 150 (SDE1 for 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 153 (For SDE1)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 42 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 184 (Off Campus for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 186 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 187 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 188 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 198 (For SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 213 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 254 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 256 (Written Test for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 258 (For SDE1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.