The complete Hiring process took two days. First day, online test was conducted and results came in the evening and Next day interviews were conducted. I applied for CSP (Communication Service Provider) profile.
The eligibility criteria was 6.5 CGPA in Graduation,60% in the previous academic career. Roughly 480 students appeared for the test.
Round 1:Online test
This Round consisted of 60 questions which were to be solved in 75 mins.
It was divided into three sections and we could switch to any section at any point of time.
Verbal section included synonyms,antonyms,2 RC’s, error correction etc.
Quant included questions from streams, series ,P&C, speed and distance ,clocks and other basic topics.
Technical section included questions from topics like Microprocessors ,C output, Digital and analog, networking, OS etc.
Round 2 : Coding round
Only those Students who cleared Round 1 were eligible for coding round.
It was of 45 minutes and consisted of 1 question.
Question: Given two arrays, multiply first element of first array with last element of second array then second element with second last and so on and add them.
129 students were selected for interviews including MNT profile.
Ques 3-Summer project details
Ques 4-Capstone project details
Ques 5-Coding question
Ques 6-Big data related
Ques 7-Cloud computing related
Ques 8-Artificial intelligence related
Ques 9-IOT related.
I answered all the questions and i was given a green signal for HR interview immediately after my technical interview ended.
HR interview-It was a telephonic interview of 10 to 12 minutes.
Ques 2-One good quality and one bad quality and little bit of cross questioning.
Ques 3-Summer project and it’s uniqueness
Ques 4-Extra Co curricular activities.
Ques 6-Educational gap, if yes then why?
Finally 65 students were selected.
Just be thorough with your resume and projects. Be confident and honest and according to me presence of mind played a crucial role.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (PES profile) Campus recruitment
- Wipro Digital Interview (Turbo Profile for the Role of Project engineer)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Wipro Turbo On Campus Placement
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Process | Set 9 (For Project Engineer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- WheelsEye Interview Experience SDE Profile
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)