Example: Let the input string be “i like this program very much”. The function should change the string to “much very program this like i”
Input : s = "geeks quiz practice code" Output : s = "code practice quiz geeks" Input : s = "getting good at coding needs a lot of practice" Output : s = "practice of lot a needs coding at good getting"
1) Reverse the individual words, we get the below string. "i ekil siht margorp yrev hcum" 2) Reverse the whole string from start to end and you get the desired output. "much very program this like i"
much very program this like i
The above code doesn’t handle the cases when the string starts with space. The following version handles this specific case and doesn’t make unnecessary calls to reverse function in the case of multiple space in between. Thanks to rka143 for providing this version.
Time Complexity: O(n)
we can do the above task by splitting and saving the string in reverse manner.
Reversed String: much very program this like i
Please write comments if you find any bug in above code/algorithm, or find other ways to solve the same problem.
- Reverse middle words of a string
- Reverse String according to the number of words
- Reverse words in a given String in Python
- Reverse words in a given String in Java
- Print words of a string in reverse order
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Reverse individual words
- Create a new string by alternately combining the characters of two halves of the string in reverse
- Count words in a given string
- Minimum Distance Between Words of a String
- Program to extract words from a given String
- Count words present in a string
- Shortest substring of a string containing all given words
- Print all funny words in a string
- Check if a two character string can be made using given words