The complete Hiring took two days. First day, online test was conducted and results came in the evening and Next day interviews are conducted. This profile MNT is mainly for ECE students. As it offers a role of Associate Telecom Engineer.
The eligibility criteria was 6.5 CGPA in Graduation,60% in the previous academic career.
Round 1:Online test
Its basically a test consisting two parts.
DISCLAIMER : Each part has an elimination.
part1-60 questions 75 minutes three sections.
5 out of 20 from technical are related to outputs of c,c++,java.
Remaining 15 are related to basics of microprocessors and its programming outputs,Analog and Digital communications,computer networks,digital electronics,signals and systems.
If student fails to qualify sectional cutoff he will be rejected.Aptitude and verbal are of intermediate level of difficulty.
people who solved indiabix questions can easily solve it.
part2-1 coding question 45 minutes basic coding questions like sorting,even places of an number, palindrome, factors of the number, etc.
Actually the questions are applications of the above programs .so, be familiar with the basic programs.
if program executes properly u will be qualified.
Round 2:Technical interview
The technical Interviewer mainly concentrated on the projects mentioned in the resume and the technical skills like Java, C++, etc. Be thorough with your Resume and prepare well with your known technical skills like Java, C, C++.
Puzzles will also be asked.so be ready.Actually my interview phase changed completely to positive with answering the puzzle.Even I got more confidence from my answer.My puzzle was similar to gold rod puzzle.
Round 3:HR interview
Basic questions like
tell me about yourself
why this Institute?,
what’s ur life goal?,
who is ur motivation?
Be confident and honest u will be selected. Luckily i got selected..
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (PES profile) Campus recruitment
- Wipro Digital Interview (Turbo Profile for the Role of Project engineer)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Wipro Turbo On Campus Placement
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Process | Set 9 (For Project Engineer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- Hike Interview Experience | QA Profile
- WheelsEye Interview Experience SDE Profile