Part 1.1 :
Online Test(conducted by CoCubes) –70 Mins for 60 Questions–All MCQ’s
20-Technical(C, C++ or JAVA based upon your selection )-Data structures, OOPS and i/p o/p questions.
20-Verbal (Reading comprehension, word meanings, error correction etc.)
Sectional Cut Off was considered.
Part 1.2 :
Programming (based on the language you selected i.e. C++/Java and whether you cleared Part 1.1 )
Prime Factors sum
Number of possible Triangles in the given range
Pattern Printing(print in form of X, Squares, Right angle Triangle)
For digital Domain only(as i was shortlisted for digital profile)
Data Structures, Algorithms,
OOPS Concepts, Basics of C++ and JAVA
Deep discussions on my projects (based on machine learning and front end development)
I was the last guy to be called for the interview after waiting for almost 6-7 hours. The Interview was very general, she asked me about my family background, what do you want achieve in life and some general character based questions. She also asked me my location preference in the end and noted it and that’s all.
200-300 members attended 1st round and around 60-70 got shortlisted for the 2nd round and finally they recruited 30 students. I am lucky that I was one among the selected candidates
Patience and Confidence is the key.
All the best
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (PES profile) Campus recruitment
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Process | Set 9 (For Project Engineer)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Project Engineer)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Wipro Turbo On Campus Placement
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.