I had Wipro Turbo coming to my college (College of Engineering,Trivandrum). Had one online test, one tech round and a HR round.
Online round was where most of the elimination took place.
Tech round(from the selected 29) 7 people got out and a couple in HR round.
Tech round started with few basic questions like tell me about yourself and questions connecting that.
Then he asked if I knew trees and related topics. I said yes, but not fluent with code so then he asked about linked list then he had me write the entire code to find the middle of a node in a circular linked list, the entire cpp code. Wrote it and he explained it.
Then he asked about memory leak, null pointers and garbage collection in C and Java.
HR round was pretty simple lasting just 5 mins asking question about my home place and related stuff. Asked if I was okay with relocation and things.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (PES profile) Campus recruitment
- Wipro Digital Interview (Turbo Profile for the Role of Project engineer)
- Wipro Turbo On Campus Placement
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Process | Set 9 (For Project Engineer)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus