VMware Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
Round 1: Total Time – 90 mins
Number of Sections – 4
Platform Used – HirePro
- Aptitude(Data Interpretation and Number System, Set Theory, Equations, Averages, Percentages, Venn Diagrams, Ratio & Proportions)
- Computer Science (OS, DBMS, Memory and I/O Management)
- Computer Programming (C Programming, Code Snippets, C++, OOOPS)
- Coding Section – The question I got was. How many odd numbers are there between any number m and n.
All the above sections and questions can be studied on PrepInsta’s VMware HirePro Dashboard.
Some questions in the paper were repeated also from this website. In my college 31 out of 400 were selected for next round.
Round 2:Technical Interview -Total Time – About 1 hour to 1.5 hours
Questions asked in this were mostly related to Data Structures for me like –
- How to Calculate the depth of a tree –
- Insertion and deletion in Circular linked list – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/deletion-circular-linked-list/https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/deletion-circular-linked-list/
- ACID properties
- Models in DBMS(ER, network….)
- Discussion on ER model
Round 3: Technical Round 2
- Explain different CPU Scheduling Algorithms.
- About projects I’ve done in college.
- DMBS, SQL Queries.
Basic HR round, just be cool and calm.
Finally, 14 students were selected.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.