Round 1: ONLINE OBJECTIVE ROUND on HIREPRO platform
This round comprised of 30 objective difficult and lengthy paragraph based aptitude questions to be solved in 45 min with no negative marking. Then there was a technical round which consisted of 50 objective questions (comprised mostly C++ output basically on operator precedence, OS concepts, DBMS, and networking) to be solved within 60 min with no negative marking.
Out of 200 students, only 35 qualified for the next round.
Round 2: ONLINE CODING ROUND on HIREPRO platform
This round consisted of a single coding question to be solved within 60 min. No constraints and test cases were provided.
Given a number n, print all primes smaller than n.
Round 3: GROUP DISCUSSION ROUND
This was not the usual GD round. It was new and different. The 35 students were given a case study. It consisted of a conversation between a client and a consultant over an inventory management system. We had to create an object/class model for the client.
Out of 35 students, only 25 qualified for the next round.
Round 4: TECHNICAL ROUND -1
Q1: Given an API which consisted of three methods, create (), update (), delete () .and two users: X and Y, who can access all the three methods. Both users use the create () and delete () methods in the same way but update () is used by them in different ways. How will you implement this in OOPS?
(Use interface or Abstract class)
Q2: What is database hierarchy? How to implement hierarchy in database tables?
Q3: Question on HTTP 1.1 request and response messages.
Q4: Linux questions on find command, top utility
Q5: MY project was on Big Data. Hence questions on that.
Round 5: TECHNICAL ROUND – 2
Q1: MY project was on Big Data. Hence questions on that. but the questions were deep and tough.
Q2: Questions on JAVA (String Buffer class and its methods)
Q3: OOPS concepts: POLYMORPHISM in detail
Q4: OSI model in detail
Q5: Design a stack that supports getMin() in O(1) time and O(1) extra space .
Q6: Reverse a linked list.
Round 6: HR ROUND
General easy questions asked in HR round.
Basically, the company preferred students who had done projects on BIG DATA and CLOUD.
Took 7 from our campus.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for IT Application Developer)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus for IT Application Developer)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 40 ( FSS Application Developer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 39 (Application Developer )
- Oracle Interview Experience(Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 37 (Application Developer )
- Lenskart Interview Experience for Application Developer
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 36 (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Oracle Interview Experience (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 55 (On Campus for Application Developer)