Vertical Alignment in bootstrap changes the alignment of elements vertically with the help vertical-alignment utilities. The vertical-align utilities only affects inline(Present in one Line), inline-block(Present as blocks in one line), inline-table, and table cell(Elements in a cell of a table) elements.
Various classes available in bootstrap library that are used for vertical alignment are:
Below examples illustrate the vertical alignment classes in Bootstrap:
Example 1: With Inline Elements
Example 2: With Table Cells.
- How to set the button alignment in Bootstrap ?
- BootStrap | Text Utilities (Alignment, Wrapping, Weight etc.)
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- Spacing in Bootstrap with Examples
- Containers in Bootstrap with examples
- Bootstrap Buttons with Examples
- Borders in bootstrap with examples
- Popovers in bootstrap with examples
- Bootstrap | Sizing an element with Examples
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- BootStrap | Positioning an element with Examples
- Media Objects in Bootstrap with Examples
- Input Groups in Bootstrap with Examples
- Visibility of elements in bootstrap with Examples
- Colors and gradients in bootstrap with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.