Express JS is a small framework that works on top of Node web server functionality to simplify its APIs and add helpful new features. It makes it easier to organize your application’s functionality with middleware and routing. It adds helpful utilities to Node HTTP objects and facilitates the rendering of dynamic HTTP objects.
Why learn Express ?
- Simplicity and Minimalism: Express JS has very simple design, that makes it easy to learn and use. With its simple structure you can quickly set up a server, define routes, and handle HTTP requests which makes it an excellent choice for building web applications efficiently.
- Flexibility and Customization: Express JS is a flexible framework that allows you to structure the application based on your preferences. It does have a strict application architecture so you can organize your code according to your preference.
- Middleware Ecosystem: Express JS has a large numbers of middleware that can be easily integrated into applications. Middleware functions increases the functionality of Express by allowing you to handle various tasks such as authentication, logging, and error handling.
- Scalability: Express JS is designed to be lightweight and scalable, which makes it suitable for building both small projects and large-scale applications. It is asynchronous and has event-driven architecture which allows you to handle a large number of requests.
- Active Community Support: Express JS has a large active community who contribute to its growth and improvement. Because of them the framework is regularly updated and well-documented.
Express Basic Concepts:
Express Applications Function:
Express Requests Function:
Express Response Function:
Express Router Function:
Express Advanced Topics:
More on Express:
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...