A jumbotron is a big grey box used to indicate some text which requires extra attention. Any text that seems to be important can be written inside a jumbotron to make it appear big and noticeable.
Steps to add jumbotron:
- Use a jumbotron class inside a div element.
- Write any text inside the div tag.
- Close the div element.
<div class="jumbtron"> Contents... <div>
Full-width Jumbotron: The .jumbotron-fluid and .container or .container-fluid classes is used to create a full-width jumbotron without rounded borders.
<div class="jumbotron jumbotron-fluid"> <div class="container"> Contents... <div> <div>
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- How to create Jumbotron using Bootstrap 5 ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-1) | Introduction and Installation
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- Bootstrap (Part-3) | Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to get circular buttons in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-7) | Alerts , Wells, Pagination and Pager
- Bootstrap (Part-8) | Badges, Labels, Page Headers
- Bootstrap (Part-9) | Tooltips
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap | Cards
- Bootstrap | Badges and Breadcrumbs
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.