Toast is used to create something like an alert box which is shown for a short time like a couple of seconds when something happens. Like when the user clicks on a button or submits a form and many other actions.
- .toast: It helps to create a toast
- .toast-header : It helps to create the toast header
- .toast-body : It helps to create toast body
Example: How To Create a Toast.
Note: It should be initialized with jQuery. Just select the specified element and call this toast method.
- .toast(“show”): It shows the toast
- .toast(“hide”): It hides the toast
- .toast(“dispose”): It disposes the toast
show.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is about to be shown.
shown.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is shown.
hide.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is about to be hidden.
hidden.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is fully hidden.
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-1) | Introduction and Installation
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- Bootstrap (Part-3) | Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to get circular buttons in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Bootstrap (Part-7) | Alerts , Wells, Pagination and Pager
- Bootstrap (Part-8) | Badges, Labels, Page Headers
- Bootstrap (Part-9) | Tooltips
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap | Cards
- Bootstrap | Badges and Breadcrumbs
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.