The Bootstrap Carousel is used to create an image slide show for the webpage to make it look more attractive. It can be included in the webpage using bootstrap.js or bootstrap.min.js. Carousels are not supported properly in Internet Explorer, this is because they use CSS3 transitions and animations to achieve the slide effect.
Add Captions to Slides: Use .carousel-caption inside .carousel-item class is used to add caption to the slide.
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- How to display bootstrap carousel with three post in each slide?
- How to wrap text around circular carousel in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Design Half-Page Carousel in Bootstrap ?
- Bootstrap 5 | Carousel
- How to create an image carousel in New Google Sites ?
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-1) | Introduction and Installation
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- Bootstrap (Part-3) | Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to get circular buttons in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Bootstrap (Part-7) | Alerts , Wells, Pagination and Pager
- Bootstrap (Part-8) | Badges, Labels, Page Headers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.