- Faster and Easier Web Development.
- It creates Platform-independent web pages.
- It creates Responsive Web-pages.
- It designed to be responsive to mobile devices too.
- It is Free! Available on www.getbootstrap.com
How to use Bootstrap 4 in a webpage: There are two ways to include Bootstrap on the website.
- Include Bootstrap from the CDN link.
- Download Bootstrap from getbootstrap.com and use it.
BootStrap 4 from CDN: This method of installing Bootstrap is easy. It is highly recommended to follow this method.
- Go to www.getbootstrap.com and click Getting Started. Scroll down and copy the Bootstrap CDN for CSS, JS, Propper.js, and jQuery links.
Bootstrap CSS Library
- Copy the links and paste them in the head section of the HTML code.
Download Bootstrap: This method of installing bootstrap is also easy, but it can work offline ( doesn’t require an internet connection ) but it might not work for some browsers.
- Go to www.getbootstrap.com and click Getting Started. Click on the Download Bootstrap button.
- A.zip file would get downloaded. Extract it and go into the distribution folder. It contains two folders named CSS and JS.
<link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”css/bootstrap.min.css”>
<script src=”js/bootstrap.min.js”> </script>
- Add the file link to the HTML document and then open the web page using web browsers.