Why Learn React Native?
- React Native allows developers to create mobile apps using website technology. So a developer who is handy in web development can easily develop a mobile app using React Native.
- Since React Native uses JSX, a developer isn’t required to learn complex languages.
- React Native allows you to build apps faster. Instead of recompiling, you can reload an app instantly.
- In React Native we can easily develop and test features by using various libraries and tools like Expo, ESLint, Jest, and Redux.
- On top of being responsive and providing an impressive user experience, React Native apps are faster and agile.
- React Native uses Native components which makes the rendering and execution of the app much faster.
Prerequisites for Learning React Native:
To begin with React-Native you should have a basic knowledge of the following technologies
React Native Basic Concepts
React Native Components
React Native API
UI Elements in React Native
React Native Advanced Concepts
Notable Apps Using React Native
We have a complete list of all the useful Apps you can create using React Native, which can be helpful in learning core concepts of React Native and building a better resume. Click Below to learn more.
Learn More About React Native:
Recent articles on React Native
FAQ’s on React Native
1. Can I use React Native for web development?
Ans. React Native is designed for mobile applications, but with the help of progressive libraries, we can create web applications as well.
2 .What is the difference between React and React Native?
3. What platforms can React Native run on?
Ans. React native Apps can run on a wide variety of platforms including Android, AndroidTV, iOS, MacOS as well as Windows.
4. What languages to learn for React Native?
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...