Given a string str, the task is to extract all the numbers from a string and find out the most occurring element of them using Regex Python.
- It is guaranteed that no two element have the same frequency
Input :geek55of55geeks4abc3dr2 Output :55 Input :abcd1def2high2bnasvd3vjhd44 Output :2
Approach:Extract all the numbers from a string str using re.findall() function from regex library in python, and with the use of Counter function from collection library we can get the most occurred element.
Below is the Python implementation of above approach
- Find all the patterns of “1(0+)1” in a given string using Python Regex
- Python Regex to extract maximum numeric value from a string
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Split a String into columns using regex in pandas DataFrame
- Pattern matching in Python with Regex
- Python | Program that matches a word containing 'g' followed by one or more e's using regex
- Python | Parse a website with regex and urllib
- Regex in Python to put spaces between words starting with capital letters
- Python regex to find sequences of one upper case letter followed by lower case letters
- Python | Count the Number of matching characters in a pair of string
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- NLP | Chunking and chinking with RegEx
- NLP | Partial parsing with Regex
- NLP | Regex and Affix tagging
- Python | Check if given string can be formed by concatenating string elements of list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.