Given a number n, print all primes smaller than or equal to n. It is also given that n is a small number.
For example, if n is 10, the output should be “2, 3, 5, 7”. If n is 20, the output should be “2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19”.
Following are the prime numbers below 30 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29
Please refer complete article on Sieve of Eratosthenes for more details!
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Python | Extract key-value of dictionary in variables
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Google Chrome Dino Bot using Image Recognition | Python
- Python | Use of __slots__
- Python - Summation of float string list
- Python | Animated Banner showing 'GeeksForGeeks'
- Python | Segregate list elements by Suffix
- Python Program for Selection Sort
- Python Program for Bubble Sort
- Python Program for Insertion Sort
- Python Program for Heap Sort
- Python Program for Counting Sort
- Python Program for Radix Sort
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number
Improved By : SonalSrivastava02