Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As an intern at XYZ consulting Pvt.Ltd, write an email to your internship Project Manager, Mr.Karunesh, informing about the progress that you are making and some difficulties that you are encountering. Sign the email as Max.
Thank - challenging - progress - tight schedule - support - report - analytics - guidance - access - doubt - requirements - design.
Solution – Sample E-mail:
Dear Mr Karunesh,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for providing me with an opportunity to work with a challenging project during my internship period. I am making a consistent progress and have been learning new things. Since the project is due next month, we are on a tight schedule. I am facing a difficulty and need your support in context with the report of the analytics of testing. Your previous guidance has helped in accessing the database smoothly and solving the problem but I am facing some additional doubts with the requirement of the designing.
It would be great if you could assist me with this problem and help me to come with a successful project.
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 2
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 8
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 9
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 10
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 7
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 4
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 6
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 1
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 5
- TCS Placement Paper | E-mail Writing
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 6
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 5
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 4
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 8
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.