Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 70 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
You are a part of the corporate communication team in your company. The working time period is revised as 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to the employees in your company informing the same.
by 30 minutes to avoid traffic - effect from next week - lunch duration- revised working time - reduced by 15 minutes-free breakfast-office will start earlier - till the end of rainy season - will be in effect.
Solution – Sample E-mail:
We henceforth announce a revision in the work timings as 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, i.e., an increase in office hours by 30 minutes to avoid traffic that is to take effect from next week.
With the commencement of the office 30 minutes earlier, the lunch session will be reduced by 15 minutes, with a reduction in the timings of breakfast. The office will start earlier till the end of the rainy season and all other timings will stay in effect till the traffic issues are dealt with.
Thanks and regards,
Lead – Corporate Communication.
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 7
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 6
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 1
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 2
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 4
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 5
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 3
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 10
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 8
- TCS Placement Paper | E-mail Writing
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 3
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 5
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 8
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 7
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.