Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a resident, write an email to the Municipal Commissioner of your city, Mr.Kumar, reporting nuisance of a building under construction beside your place. Sign the email as Arvind.
building - construction - long time - three years - water usage - mosquitoes - unhygienic - construction workers - bad behaviour - attention -request - action - immediately
Solution – Sample E-mail:
Dear Mr Kumar,
I am a resident of Ashok Vihar and would like to bring to your notice about the P/T constructions company who are building a construction for a very long time. The work has been going for three years and hardly made any progress. There has been reckless water usage since the years. The water spill all over the locality along with the constructing debris, forming a breeding ground for mosquitoes. The place is starting to turn unhygienic by the pigs, mosquitoes and construction waste. We tried to get in touch with the construction workers but there bad behaviour with the locals is raising another issue.
It would be great if you could pay your attention to this problem and request you to take action to resolve this problem immediately.
Thanks and regards,
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
- Cognizant Placement Paper | Aptitude Set 4
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 6
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 5
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 1
- Placements | QA | Percentages
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- How to crack any Technical Interview
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) - September 2018
- UBS interview experience (on campus)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- Cvent Interview Experience(On campus for Internship and Full Time)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- How to prepare for AMCAT?
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- How to attempt Function Coding Questions?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.