Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a former student, write an email to your professor, Mrs Suzanne, thanking her for teaching and guidance that contributed to your overall development. Sign the email as Sameer.
Successful - Placed - grateful - help - advice - grooming - values - shaping my future - sincere - professional
Solution – Sample E-mail:
Dear Mrs Suzanne,
With a joyful heart, I would like to inform you regarding my successful placement in the recent campus drive of my college. I am successfully placed at TCS and am grateful to you for your constant help and advice. The grooming sessions totally developed my personality and inculcated the skills and professional values required to shape my future.
I would like to extend my sincere thanks for your immense support, professional help and guidance.
With warm regards,
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
- TCS Placement Paper | E-mail Writing
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 4
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 3
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 1
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 10
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- Placements | QA | Numbers
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- How to crack any Technical Interview
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) - September 2018
- UBS interview experience (on campus)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- Cvent Interview Experience(On campus for Internship and Full Time)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- How to prepare for AMCAT?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.