TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 2
Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a former student, write an email to your professor, Mrs Suzanne, thanking her for teaching and guidance that contributed to your overall development. Sign the email as Sameer.
Successful - Placed - grateful - help - advice - grooming - values - shaping my future - sincere - professional
Solution – Sample E-mail:
Dear Mrs Suzanne,
With a joyful heart, I would like to inform you regarding my successful placement in the recent campus drive of my college. I am successfully placed at TCS and am grateful to you for your constant help and advice. The grooming sessions totally developed my personality and inculcated the skills and professional values required to shape my future.
I would like to extend my sincere thanks for your immense support, professional help and guidance.
With warm regards,
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.