Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a supplier, write an email to the manager of RD Wheel company, Mr.Malhotra, intimating of their payment that is due for the products delivered to them three months ago. Sign the email as Sameer
On time - delivery of goods - three months - credit period - overdue - payment - of the earliest - longstanding - relationship
Solution – Sample E-mail:
Hi Mr Malhotra,
You are a valued customer of our company for a very long time and we appreciate doing business with you. You have always made on time payment of the delivery of goods but recently, we have observed an extreme delay in payment. Moreover, the three months credit period is also over and still, the payment is overdue. I would request you to make payment for the above goods delivered of the earliest. We are looking forward to the payment at earliest and a longstanding relationship in doing business with your company.
Thanks and regards,
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 8
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 9
- How to Prepare for HR Interviews
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- How to crack any Technical Interview
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) - September 2018
- UBS interview experience (on campus)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- Cvent Interview Experience(On campus for Internship and Full Time)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- How to prepare for AMCAT?
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- How to attempt Function Coding Questions?
- Cognizant Placement Paper | Aptitude Set 4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.