Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 50 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As a member of your residential society, write an email to the inspector of the local Police station, Mr.Agarwal, informing him about miscreants who ride their bikes rashly every evening outside your society. Sign the email as Shyam.
residential area - ride - rashly - children - play - elderly - walk - grocery shop - across the road - dangerous - accidents - nuisance - action - immediately.
Solution – Sample E-mail:
Dear Mr Agarwal,
I am a resident of Lajpat Nagar and on behalf of the society, would like to bring to your kind attention regarding the rash driving during the evening hours in the residential area of the society. The evening is the time when all the children come out to play and the elderly commences there evening walk. Being a residential area, there is a grocery shop across the street and now and then people walk across the road to buy groceries. For many days, the rash driving of miscreants is causing dangerous problems for the people, leading to accidents.
This is causing a constant nuisance to the people and action must be taken to curb this problem immediately.
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Cognizant Placement Paper | Aptitude Set 4
- Cognizant Placement Paper | Aptitude Set 3
- English Reading Comprehension | Set 5
- English Reading Comprehension | Set 4
- English Reading Comprehension | Set 3
- English Reading Comprehension | Set 1
- English Reading Comprehension | Set 2
- MuSigma Aptitude Test – Round I
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Placement Paper | Aptitude Set 2