Pre-requisite: Procedure to E-mail Writing
This is a TCS model placement email-writing question. It covers the important directions along with a sample solution to the question.
- Use all the phrases given.
- Minimum words should be 70 otherwise your email cannot be validated.
- Addressing and signing should be done as in the question given.
- Common grammatical rules, punctuation should be according to standard English.
- You can use your own phrases along with the phrases given.
As your company is doing good business and expanding, your company is relocating its office to a new address. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to your customer informing the change in address.
near outer ring road - shifting to - bigger office space - November 10 - change in telephone number - new address is provided below - fourth floor - Cessna Business Park.
Solution – Sample E-mail:
It gives a pleasure in announcing the expansion of this company, a sign of growing business and increasing clientele. For a better productivity result, we are relocating the company and shifting to a bigger office space from November 10th onwards. New facilities and amenities shall be installed along with modern state of art amenities. There has been a change in telephone number along with the new address is provided below:
Fourth Floor, Cessna Business Park(Near Outer Ring Road), Noida.
Please make a note of this to serve our clients better.
Thanks and Regards
Note: You can write your own versions of e-mail keeping in mind the points needed to be taken care of while an e-mail. Refer Procedure to E-mail Writing.
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 2
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 7
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 8
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 9
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 6
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 4
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 3
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 5
- TCS Placement Paper | Email Writing Question 1
- TCS Placement Paper | E-mail Writing
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 7
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 6
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 2
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.