Given a Base edge and Height of the Hexagonal prism, the task is to find the Surface Area and the Volume of hexagonal Prism. In mathematics, a hexagonal prism is a three-dimensional solid shape which have 8 faces, 18 edges, and 12 vertices. The two faces at either ends are hexagons, and the rest of the faces of the hexagonal prism are rectangular.
where a is the base length and h is the height of the hexagonal prism.
Surface Area =
Input : a = 4, h = 3 Output : Surface Area: 155.138443 Volume: 124.707657 Input : a = 5, h = 10 Output : Surface Area: 429.904 Volume: 649.519
Surface Area: 429.904 Volume: 649.519
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Program to calculate the Surface Area of a Triangular Prism
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cuboid
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Program to calculate Volume and Surface area of Hemisphere
- Program for Volume and Surface area of Frustum of Cone
- Program to find the Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure
- Program for Surface area of Dodecahedron
- Program for Surface Area of Octahedron
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.