Given a positive integer \’n\'( 1 <= n <= 1015). Find the largest prime factor of a number.
Input: 6 Output: 3 Explanation Prime factor of 6 are- 2, 3 Largest of them is \'3\' Input: 15 Output: 5
Please refer complete article on Find largest prime factor of a number for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Python Program to Print Largest Even and Largest Odd Number in a List
- Calculating Wind Chill Factor(WCF) or Wind Chill Index(WCI) in Python
- Python - Sort by Factor count
- Python Program for Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Python program to find largest number in a list
- Python program to find second largest number in a list
- Python program to find N largest elements from a list
- Python Program to find largest element in an array
- Python Program for Largest K digit number divisible by X
- Python Program to Check Prime Number
- Python Program for Product of unique prime factors of a number
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- Python Program for Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray
- Python program to extract N largest dictionaries keys
- Python program to print all Prime numbers in an Interval
- Python Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- Python | Largest number possible from list of given numbers
- Python Program for Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Python Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Python Program for Find sum of even factors of a number