You are standing in one of the biggest palaces in the world “Hofburg Palace, Vienna”. In palace, five commando are staying. Each commando has been allotted five big rooms and each room contains five huge tigers. Each huge tiger has five small tigers.
How many legs are there in the Palace ?
Solution : 3012
Explanation : We all know a tiger has 4 legs.
Step – 1 :
Five commando allotted five rooms each, number of rooms = 5 * 5 = 25
Each room has five huge tigers, number of huge tigers = 25 * 5 = 125
Each huge tiger has five small tigers, number of small tigers = 125 * 5 = 625
Total tigers = 125 + 625 = 750
Number of legs of tigers = 750 * 4 = 3000
Step – 2 :
There are five soldiers.
Number of legs of soldiers = 5 * 2 = 10
Step – 3 :
Your leg = 2
Total legs = 3000 + 10 + 2 = 3012
This article is contributed by Zikra Iqbal . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 1 | (How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?)
- Puzzle 2 | (Find ages of daughters)
- Puzzle 3 | (Calculate total distance travelled by bee)
- Puzzle 4 | (Pay an employee using a 7 units gold rod?)