Puzzle: We have to divide a square into 5 parts such that 4 parts among them are equal. The condition is that even once the pen does not get up.
Solution: We can solve the above puzzle in the below way, and we have to draw an inscribed circle within the square. In this way, all corner of the square are equal and square divided into 5 parts. Even if we draw a circle then we do not need to get up the pen. Draw a circle like below image:
- Puzzle | Greek Cross And Square
- Puzzle | Two Brothers and Facebook
- Puzzle | Chaos in the bus
- Puzzle | 1000 light bulbs switched on/off by 1000 persons passing by
- Puzzle | Disclosing Secret
- Puzzle | Cylindrical Glass and Water Measurement
- Puzzle | 8 balls problem
- Puzzle | 100 wrong statements
- Puzzle | Supersonic Bee and Trains
- Puzzle | How much he had initially?
- Puzzle | King Octopus and Servants
- Puzzle | How long was he walking
- Puzzle | Rope Escape
- Puzzle | Probability of finding a job
- Puzzle | 9 Students and Red Black Hats
- Puzzle | Paradox Dragons
- Puzzle | Six Houses P, Q, R, S, T, and U
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.