Puzzle: We have to divide a square into 5 parts such that 4 parts among them are equal. The condition is that even once the pen does not get up.
Solution: We can solve the above puzzle in the below way, and we have to draw an inscribed circle within the square. In this way, all corner of the square are equal and square divided into 5 parts. Even if we draw a circle then we do not need to get up the pen. Draw a circle like below image:
- Puzzle | Divide crescent moon into 6 parts in just two straight lines
- Puzzle | Divide square land among 4 sons
- Puzzle | (Square and Right angles, Up the Ladder)
- Puzzle | Find The Probability of Distance in a Square
- Puzzle | 3 cuts to cut round cake into 8 equal pieces
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.