Complete Guide to Arrays & Matrix
Learn more about Matrix in DSA Self Paced Course
Practice Problems on Matrix
Top Quizzes on Matrix
A matrix represents a collection of numbers arranged in an order of rows and columns. It is necessary to enclose the elements of a matrix in parentheses or brackets.
A matrix with 9 elements is shown below.
This Matrix M has 3 rows and 3 columns. Each element of matrix M can be referred to by its row and column number. For example, M = 6.
- Introduction to Matrix or Grid – Data Structure and Algorithms Tutorial
- Row-wise vs column-wise traversal of matrix
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
Basic Operations on Matrix:
- Traverse a given Matrix using Recursion
- Rotate Matrix Elements
- Sort the given matrix
- Search element in a sorted matrix
- Program to find transpose of a matrix
- Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
- Determinant of a Matrix
Standard problems on Matrix:
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.