3 Coding Questions, test duration 30 min, and pen-and-paper test.
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab. 05 February 2016.
Q1) Write a program to compute the following: 1+(2*3)+(4*5*6)+…. up to n times. Where n is the given input.
Q2) Write a program to find a loop in a linked list.
Q3) For a given number, find the nearest prime number.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 12 (Written Test)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Citrix Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Experience)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 137 (Assessment test for SDE)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 3 (Online Test)
- Oracle Online test and Interview Experience | Set 67
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 5 (Through College Test)
- InfyTQ Interview Experience (Upgradation Test)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 2 (Online Test)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 1 (Written Test)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 3 (Programming Test)