There were 2 sections. First one is an aptitude section which must be completed in 30 minutes. The second section is a coding round with 2 coding questions, a faulty compiler(which didn’t work) and must be completed in 30 minutes as well. One of the questions is:
Aptitude questions were of range easy-medium. Around 27 students got shortlisted for the next round.
This round was a skype round and the interviewer asked questions like:
1)Tell me about yourself.
2)Questions related to OOPS concepts like What is abstraction? Real life example for abstraction? Polymorphism and real-life example of Polymorphism, etc..
3)A question like “What will you do to get money from ATM?”.
I don’t even know why she asked this question¯\_(-_-)_/¯
5)Questions related to projects mentioned in CV.
6)Any questions for me?
This was a skype round as well. Questions asked were:
2)Difference between CSS and CSS3, HTML and HTML5.
3)Puzzle: Arrange 4 coins such that all of them are in contact with each other.
4)Pair coding on checking if a number is Prime or not. Asked me if there can be any improvement in my approach.
5)Asked me if I know joins in MySql, and some questions on the same like “What is the difference between inner and outer join?”.
6)Asked me if I know Stored Procedures.(For which I said “absolutely not” :P).
7)Any questions for me?
Some questions which were asked to my friends:
- What is the data structure used in notepad?
- How is indexing implemented in Database?
- Other basic questions on OOPS and DBMS(like queries and all).
Around 4 people got selected at the end(including me). So basically, the questions were of level easy-medium. Be good with basics and things mentioned in your CV. That will be sufficient to crack the interview.
All the best folks!!
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | SET 20 (On campus for FTE)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for SE-1)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 15 ( On-Campus )
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- Magnitude Software Interview Experience (On Campus)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus Internship)
- Snapdeal (Software) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.