The recruitment process consisted of 4 rounds, out of which the first two rounds were a bit different from other selection processes.
Round 1: Cognitive ability Game
This round consisted of 6 fun-filled mini-games. Our aptitude and Personality traits were tested in this round. Each game has it’s own time limit (Maximum of 5 minutes each). Before the start of each game you will be given a small practice session on the same. The games include
4. Number bubbles
5. Tally Up
6. Proof it
Reference link: https://prepinsta.com/ibm/cognitive-ability-games/
Round 2: Online Psychometric Test
This round consisted of 10 sets of 5 questions each. Cognitive abilities, attitude, Personality, and knowledge were tested in this round.
They also check how honest you are. So try to give the same answers whenever similar questions are being asked.
Reference Link: https://prepinsta.com/ibm/learning-agility-assessment/
Round 3: Coding Round (1.5 hours)
This round consisted of 3 questions (1 DBMS and 2 shorting coding questions) The coding platform used was Hackerrank. We were asked to code only in Java.
1) A SQL query involving GROUP BY, ORDER BY, HAVING, WHERE clause and Aggregate functions
2) Print hollow square star patterns
3) A Program involving ArrayList of arraylists
Round 4: F2F Interview
In this round, first I was asked to explain the solution for the code given by me in the previous round. I was asked to explain as to why I chose that solution. Then, I was asked to write the solution for a simple pattern printing program. The next few questions were asked from the projects mentioned in my resume. Finally, I was tested in my area of interest. To know how good I was in my area of interests several real-time scenarios was asked.
Overall it was a very good experience.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- IBM ISL Interview Experience
- IBM -ISDL Interview Experience
- IBM Interview Experience | Set 2 (On Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience CSE 2018
- IBM Interview Experience
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- IBM Interview Experience (On Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- IBM Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile) | On-Campus
- IBM Interview Experience for Java Full-Stack Developer
- IBM Interview Experience | Pool Campus
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- IBM Interview Experience for Associate Developer ( On-Campus )
- IBM Interview Experience for Internship+FTE (On-Campus 2020)
- IBM Placement Drive Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.