There were basically 4 written rounds and 1 technical + Hr interview (combined).
Round 1: The first round was congnitive ability, There were basically 5 gaming rounds, to check how fast you can think and answer, its not like the aptitude test but more of basic arithmetic questions and 1 game was related to puzzle rotation.Overall it was easy, try to complete as many possible as u can.From our campus (VIT VELLORE) out of 1400 applied and 800-900 were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2:It was a psymetric test or personality test(Strongly agree or disagree one’s), give you best in this section .For the next round they shortlisted around 400, most of them were disqualified in this, IDK why tho.
Round 3+4:It was combined round of ENGLISH and CODING.English was pretty easy, for coding also they asked basic code for example i got prefix to postfix, some got bit manipulation code etc.
Out of 400, 190 students were shortlisted for technical Interview.
It was a new day and HR announced that your interview will go on till 45 mins if it is the best or 15 mins for the worst case, The interview was very easy, they didnt ask much technical related questions, only related to SQL queries and Java OOPS basics .The main aim was to see the student projects, i almost explained my project for around 25 mins and it created a massive impact on interviewer.I would say that you should more focus on your projects and basics, don’t go into very deep if you have less time to prepare.
After all the interviews they shortlisted 58, luckily i was one of them.
All The Best,
If you have any queries regarding this, you can mail me !! 🙂
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- IBM Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile) | On-Campus
- JP Morgan and Chase Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Developer Profile
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
- Microsoft-IDC Interview Experience-SDE profile (on-campus for FTE)
- Oracle Interview | Set 12 (On Campus for Application Dev Profile)
- Sophos Technologies Interview Experience | SDE Profile | On Campus
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- Amdocs AQE (Testing Profile) Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus for APPS Profile)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- OFSS Interview Experience (On-Campus for APPS profile)
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.