IBM visited in our campus for recruitment of Associate System Engineers.
It was an online test and it consists analytical question(Number series). This was an adaptive test consists approx 20 ques and you can spend a time of 2 min 15 sec on one ques. After passing the cutoff this test you will be allowed for the next section i.e. the English test to check your grammer & basic knowledge of sentence formation. lastly after clear this section a coding section is conducted which consists 10 MCQ(c, c++), and 1 coding question.
My coding ques…
It was an Interview round mainly conducted by HR. The interviewer asked me to tell about myself and my projects. My project was based on IOT then he asked me question related to that and also gave me some real life problem to solve using IOT concepts. After a long discussion he asked me the Time complexity of sorting algorithms in Best case as well as in Worst case.
Then he asked some questions on Balanced Binary Search tree and also to explain that witha na examples.
At last he asked me write a function for fibonacci series in recursive and iterative manner and asked the time complexity for both situation.At the end it was very generous of them to say thank you as the interview finished. Results were out and I was selected!!
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.