There were a total of 5 rounds all were elimination round. 4 were on the computer and the last round was face to face tech+HR.
It was basically a gaming round. There were a total of five games in this round. Games like the screen had two sides you have to select the side having a higher sum or multiplication. Image recognition. You have to keep in mind that you should be as quick as possible. Out of around 160 students, only 3 were eliminated.
It was psychometric or personality test in which there was a pointer in which there was two option on both the side. Like:
You are hardworking, or you are creative you have to slide the pointer to strongly agree or agree.
You have to keep in mind that there were some repetitive questions to try to remember the solution you had marked in the previous question. So that you can answer the same in the next questions. They basically want to check how truthful and honest you are.
Around 65 students get eliminated in this round.
It was a multiple-choice round for English. Questions were pretty easy. Simple synonyms, meaning or correct spelling were asked.
It was a coding round on hackerrank. There was a coding question which was on the string(was the easy one), and 5 multiple choice question on DBMS, os, opps or programming.
Finally, 21 students were selected for face to face round.
If you reached here you are almost done, the interviewer just asked me simple questions about my CV and basic questions of DBMS. It took around 30 minutes. The result was anounced after around a week. Out of which finally 19 students were selected and I was one of them.
May this help you with your interview.
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | Set 37 (For developer profile)
- JP Morgan and Chase Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Developer Profile
- Groupon Interview | Set 1 (SDE Profile - Fresher)
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- Oracle Interview | Set 12 (On Campus for Application Dev Profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for EBA-Automatika Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.