CSS | height Property
The height property is used to set the height of an element. The height property does not contains padding and margin and border of element.
- auto: It is used to set height property to its default value. If the height property set to auto then the browser calculates the height of element.
- length: It is used to set the height of element in form of px, cm etc. The length can not be negative.
- initial: It is used to set height property to its default value.
- inherit: It is used to set height property from its parent element.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by height property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0 and above
- Edge 12.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 4.0 and above
- Firefox 1.0 and above
- Safari 1.0 and above
- Opera 7.0 and above