Round 1: I applied for Software Developer post. First round was the general aptitude round with technical mcq questions and two simple coding questions. one to find cycle in a link list and second was to find second max in array.
Round 2: This was the technical round held in Gurgaon location. It was about 52 minutes. Major focus on java, oops concept, little bit of databases and networking question. They also ask about the project done in our college. How the Hashmap works, Abstraction, Difference between Abstract and Interface. About java 8 new features and about inheritance concept, Different ways to create an object.
Round 3: This was a H R round. you are not going to face any difficulty in this round as HR was was quite frank and it was a general conversation.
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Applied through website
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.